Principal & Founder of Sydney’s Best Family Lawyers
Founding Principal| Family Law Specialist| Collaborative Family Lawyer
M.A. English Literature (University of Sydney), Diploma of Education, Bachelor of Laws (UNSW), Mediation Certificate (Bond University)
Pamela founded Cominos Family Lawyers in 2011. Since this time, Pamela’s unwavering mission has been to:
1. transform the way her clients’ experience divorce, separation, and the breakdown of significant relationships;
2. to deliver professional legal services in a way that values her clients above all else.
Pamela has represented professionals, CEO’s and CFO’s, business owners and parents who choose to work raising their families. She deals with complex property and financial matters, which include assets overseas, business, companies, and inheritances.
Pamela has represented numerous parents in complex parenting matters including:
- Family violence
- Abuse (including sexual abuse)
- Relocation (International and Interstate)
- Overseas Jurisdiction matters
Pamela specialises in Family and Domestic Violence Matters.
She is highly experienced and skilled in strategizing and providing solutions to clients who are considering leaving (or have left) relationships where there is family violence or high conflict or personality disorders such as Narcissism.
As a specialist in Family Law, Pamela understands that people experiencing the end of a relationship (separation or divorce) are seeking the guidance of a specialist Family Lawyer who has the competence to resolve matters efficiently and with real results.
Pamela is both a specialist Family Lawyer and a Collaborative Family Lawyer.
Pamela’s clients can count on her to:
- Put their interests first
- Be always on her mind
- Be one step ahead
- Deliver pragmatic, timely and meaningful results.