Any information that you provide through the Cominos Family Lawyers website is treated with total confidentiality. In relation to your confidential information, Cominos Family Lawyers promises that:
- Any information will not be sold or rented to a third party without your permission
- Commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction will be taken.
- The information will not be used or disclosed except as necessary to provide services to you, as necessary to enforce the terms of service or as necessary to protect the rights, safety or property of Cominos Family Lawyers, its users or others.
- This site provides general information only. Nothing on this site should be taken to comprise legal advice. If you would like legal advice please contact us.
- Nothing on this site should be used as a substitute for detailed and competent legal advice.
- While the information contained in this website is believed to be accurate and current, it is provided by Cominos Family Lawyers in good faith and as currently is basis.
- Cominos Family Lawyers, its directors, officers or employees make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website and none of them accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained in this website.
This website contains links to websites not maintained, controlled or associated with Cominos Family Lawyers and it does not make any endorsement, or any representation as to the accuracy of information contained on those websites. It is advised that you make your inquiries.
Cominos Family Lawyers is the copyright owner of the content of this website or is licensed by the copyright owner to use the content on this website.
Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taking or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the specific prior written consent of Cominos Family Lawyers.
- Cominos Family Lawyers does not represent that any information (including any file) obtained from or through this website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses, faults or defects.
- Cominos Family Lawyers will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic), however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from any computer virus or other faults or defect in this website.
If you have any questions or comments about our terms please contact us on (02) 8999 1800.
- Your personally identifiable information, together with any information you provide us regarding your wills and estate and family law situation is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- This information will not be used or disclosed except as necessary to provide services to you, to enforce the terms of service or as necessary to protect the rights, safety or property of Cominos Family Lawyers.
What information we collect:
- We may collect, store and use information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, information you provide to us for the purposes of enquiring about our services, and any other information that you choose to send to us.
Personally identifiable information:
- It is up to you whether you disclose personally identifiable information to us. Although, if you elect not to do so, we may choose not to contact you any further. “Personally identifiable information” includes information that can be used to identify you as an individual, for example:
- Your name, email address and phone number;
- Your computer’s domain name and IP address;
- Session data for your session
If you do provide us with personally identifiable information we will:
- Not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission
- Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Not use or disclose the information except as necessary to provide services to you, as necessary to enforce the terms of service or as necessary to protect the rights, safety or property of Cominos Family Lawyers, its users or others.
External data storage sites:
- We may store your data on servers provided by a third party hosting vendor with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities:
- To take precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc) for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy policies please contact us on 02 8999 1800